SAP Business One - solutions for small businesses, midsize companies and subsidiary companies
With SAP Business One, you bring together important core functions of your company in a single application. Your advantage: you control your central financial management, sales, customer relationship management or inventory management - and have your business consistently under control.
Your company is using SAP Business One software available that is specifically tailored to the needs of small and medium enterprises. It helps you to optimize your business processes and operate more profitably.
The enterprise solution offers:
- direct and rapid access to current business data
- greater involvement of all users
- end process transparency
- new strategic uses for information
- a consistent user-interface
- Investment protection thanks to durable development and support by SAP
More than 26,000 satisfied customers in more than 76 countries, 44 country-specific versions and more than 400 complementary solutions are the immersive evidence of the success of this solution.
The product strategy of SAP and the further development of SAP Business One will be defined in the current SAP- Roadmap to 2014. Here you will find information to SAP Business One, investing key aspects in releases of the next five years and an outlook about the development projects, which push forward the SAP Business One Software innovations.
According to its latest road map, SAP plans to bring a major upgrade of SAP Business One to market every two years. SAP Business One 9.0 is scheduled for release in Q3 2012, with version 10.0 set to follow in 2014. While SAP is not yet publishing any information on SAP Business One 10.0, the first details on the planned features of version 9.0 are now available.
Network of Solutions Supporting Network of Business and People
B1i as the platform for integration and collaboration
- Integrates customers into business networks, across heterogeneous system environments
- Unifies business processes, and automates operations across the ecosystem
- Retrieves, maps and exchanges data with Web services, connected devices, collaboration tools, and social networks
- Brings rapid implementation with rich and proven out-of-the-box scenarios
- Integrates cloud computing and hybrid deployment model for network applications
- See SAP Business One in action – Take the SAP Business One itour or view demos, videos, references, and more.
- To extend your reach to your business data while away from the office, read "SAP BusinessOne Mobile Application for iPhone" (PDF, 195 KB), or watch the demo.
- be.as industry solutions enabled by SAP Business One for Manufacturing (hier Link zu WP manufacturing) and Suply Chain Management (hier Link zu WP SCM)
- General overview and information SAP Business One http://www.sap.com/sme/solutions/businessmanagement/businessone/index.epx
With an SAP Business One solution, you can:
- Improve efficiency for a stronger bottom line - Centralise and integrate your entire business – across sales, inventory, purchasing, operations and financials – in one system, eliminating duplication, errors and costs.
- Focus on improving profitability – Streamline operations from end to end. Imagine having your inventory levels, customer orders, expenses and other key information available to you from one screen.
- Make smarter, faster decisions – Get a single clear view of all your core operations. You can see which products, and even which customers, are most profitable – not last year, or last month but NOW.
- Get faster time-to-value – Be up and running within two to eight weeks with a single application. The intuitive user experience minimises user training and reduces the cost of ongoing IT support.
- Support your changing needs – With easy-to-use customisation tools and over 550 add-on solutions provided by our software solution partners, SAP Business One can be extended to meet your specific business needs.
Drawing upon our 35 years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One from the ground up – exclusively to meet the changing and industry-specific needs of small businesses like yours.
SAP Business One software includes:
- Financial managementAutomate, integrate and manage all your financial and accounting processes. Read the brief on financials management (PDF).
- Warehouse and production management
Manage inventory across multiple warehouses, track stock movements and manage production orders based on material requirements planning. Read the brief on warehouse management (PDF).
- Customer relationship management
Grow customer profitability and increase customer satisfaction with effective sales and opportunity management and after-sales support. Read the briefs on CRM and service management (PDF).
Automate your entire procurement process from purchase order to vendor invoice payment. Read the brief on purchasing management (PDF).
Act on instant and complete information with comprehensive, real-time reports with Crystal Reports software.
|Business ONE on detail||796.8 KB|
|SAP Business One Financialmanagement||301.4 KB|
|SAP Business One Warehousemanagement||315.9 KB|
|SAP Business One CRM||1.4 MB|
|SAP Business One Servicemanagement||295.9 KB|
|SAP Business One streameline your business, accelerate profitable growth||267.5 KB|