The blanket purchase order is a position that sets supplier and article. In this blanket purchase order arbitrarily many deliveries (requirement incl. date, time) can be set. This happens automatically or manually by processing order proposals. Furthermore, text and different variants of packaging structures can be defined. All split deliveries (incoming goods incl. Date, time) are saved and cumulated. The keys external item number / factory / unloading point / closing order number / update status serve the supplier as a key. They are transmitted in the broadcasted call.
Deliveries include date, time and amount and belong to a blanket purchase order. Again each delivery has controlling elements like update status or modification codes. Normally, order deliveries are generated from the order invoice. The delivery of a calculated requirement to different blanket purchase orders is set by factor. In each delivery all cumulative quantities and material planning amounts are calculated and saved at the delivery date.
The goods receiving proposal can be generated from the supplier extension. All blanket purchase orders including requirements / deliveries to the date are proposed as goods receiving positions. The proposal can be changed optionally. Texts can be defined for proposals and packages can be defined for positions. The packages are adopted from the blanket purchase orders. Goods receiving proposals are not reserved in stock, therefore goods receiving proposals for preliminary production steps can be created in time. A goods receiving proposal can be transferred to a goods receiving.
The goods receiving can be generated from the goods receiving proposal. Goods receiving positions are assigned to a blanket purchase order and reduce the requirements situation. The goods receiving can only be changed until its generation. Orders and goods receiving are generated in SAP B1. Packaging are overtaken from the proposal or again used from the blanket purchase orders.
Highlights of goods receiving
- Automatic calculation of cumulated quantities
- Calculation of dispositive quantity for each delivery in a schedule
- Reference keys in delivery and receipt for different concepts (KANBAN,
- engineering change, etc.)
- Selection and display of deliveries by partner item, order, customer, item or date
- eceipt proposal generated by beas SCM
- Processes are repeatable (papers and EDI)
- Calculation of weight, volume, load meter, values, etc.
- No manual data entry in blanket orders and deliveries (partner item, delivery note, engineering change, etc.)
- Automated synchronisation of SAP Business One and SCM processes in receipt
- Permanent synchronisation of cumulated quantity (supplier-receipt-CQ and receipt-CQ)
- Changeable quantities in receipt until it is released
- Create all processes (n order, n receipt goods) in only one step