Sales (Requirement processing)
Delivery forecasts, delivery forecasts JIT as well as just-in-time calls of the automotive manufacturer can be set per EDI by default and / or be entered and revised by the user.
All data necessary for the supplier logistics processing can be adapted (vehicle information, packaging, values, etc.). After this processing step, the feedback to the requirements processing follows. The required business processes are generated: EDI processes as well as the necessary shipping documents (material tag, docket and shipping order) in the appropriate customer specific characteristics, that means in the chosen standards per business process.
The "requirement processing EDI“ is initialised by a monitoring system and processes delivery forecasts, delivery forecasts JIT and just-in-time calls. The receiving of the data is recorded and archived in a history data base for history proof purposes. A proof about anticipated changes shows necessary interventions and reports disposition differences. The planned quantities transmitted are dispatched into forecasts. The requirements processing proposes delivery activities. The chosen delivery activities are generated by be.as SCM in SAP Business One. Beneath these functions there are also a packaging proposal and a delivery proposal.
In the requirement processing an automated process chain leading up to the production planning is triggered with receiving of delivery forecast. The transmitted planning quantities amounts are automatically inserted into the SAP Business One prognosis. As the prognosis is created per article, all demands from different scenarios are cumulated with one article number.
Objective evidence of dispositive changes shows necessary operations in schedule line-, deffered amounts and cumulated quantities, proves disposal differences and support the dispositve decisions.
The demand for different production plants, unloading points and spare part demands is provided for production. In SCM the demand is of course handled separately and serves for dispatch controlling. This happens with consideration of the dispatch duration with different routes of transportation.
The shipment processing generates an in-advance-load (commission) with all dispatch relevant information. The generating of order-oriented processes of SAP Business One (call-off, delivery note, invoice) and producing a load with following stock reservation at the end of shipment planning are only accomplished.
This enables uniform, transparent processes and requires no change between sales, dispatch and SCM constantly. The delivery notes/ invoices generated in SAP Business One contains as input information for shipment processing and are combined into loads with load positions.
The logistics company data can be adapted (vehicle information, packaging material, values etc.). By announcing them to the shipment department the relevant business processes will be created, EDI processes as welll as shipping documents (labels, collective delivery note and shipping order) in the exacted customer standard for each business process.
Highlights of shipment processing
- Automatic calculation of cumulated quantities
- Calculation of dispositive quantity for each delivery in a schedule
- Reference keys in delivery and shipment for the concept of manufacturer (MAISPUS, KANBAN, engineering change, etc.)
- Synchronisation of all deliveries (DLF, DLJ, DLC) in one time line
- Create difference delivery if quantity change between DLF, DLJ, DLC
- Selection and display of deliveries by partner item, order, customer, item or date
- Shipping proposal generated by beas SCM
- Consideration of customer guidelines (papers and EDI)
- Processes are repeatable (papers and EDI)
- Calculation of weight, volume, load meter, values, etc.
- No manual data entry in blanket orders and deliveries (partner item, delivery note, engineering change, etc.)
- Needed Steps not only in sequence possible, e.g. Print of labels before starting workorder or stock on hand is available
- Automated synchronisation of SAP Business One and SCM processes between pick & pack and load
- Permanent synchronisation of cumulated quantity (customer-receipt-CQ and shipment-CQ)
- Changeable quantities in pick & pack until load is created
- Create all processes (n order, n delivery notes, n invoices) in only one step